MY SUMMER ESSENTIALS

Outside the window the weather is more and more beautiful, what favors thinking about holidays. My favourite place to visit during the summer holidays are ChaƂupy on Hel Peninsula. Not only for its exceptional climate, friends and bonfires. The main reason is that's one of a few places in Poland where you can see colorful kitesurfing kites and long windsurfing sails. These two sports quickly became my addiction, but kitesurfing has a special place in my heart.



Kitesurfing lessons are easy and enjoyable, after a week you have full control over the kite and board. And this moment is where the fun begins, the sensation you experience is so intense just like you were flying. You don't need an engine, there is just the wind that's speeding you up. There are two main cons - the weather conditions and price. You should have at least two kites, smaller and bigger one, depending on wind nodes which like to change quickly in our country. Kite lessons and equipment (surfing wetsuit, board and kite pump) are quite pricey, but it is truly worth it.

I hope that one day I'll be able to visit other kite spots around the world. For example South Africa, Vietnam or the Bahamas.



Do you guys have your favourite summer place? Or maybe you also go for summer sports?



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly wonderful photographs. Because of this post I started thinking about holidays, free time, travelling, I just got lost in daydreaming... And then I realised that there's still over 2 months to vacation, I still have so much work to do and soon I'll have exams. And now I'm sad, angry and disappointed... Thanks for ruining my evening!
    Greetings from the land of desolation,
    Proscovia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitesurfing? Girl, you will never stop surprising me! Could I join you someday? I would love to try it! My summer sports might not be that extraordinary, because usually when the first rays of summer sun appear I put my rollers on. However, when you're as clumsy as me, even rollerskating might be extreme! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts